- To build collaborative connection with your family.
- To capitalize on what you already do well.
- To adapt research to your needs
- To question common advice
- To protect your rights and values as a parent
- To make care accessible at home or in office
1. Do you take insurance?
I do not accept insurance but will provide documentation for you to submit to your insurance company.
2. Where are you located?
I serve the greater Philadelphia area in Pennsylvania through home visits and my office in center city Philadelphia. Please contact me for more information.
3. How are you handling COVID?
I take COVID very seriously as I live with family who are immunocompromised. As such I always wear a mask, require all non infant family members to wear a mask, families are screened, all surfaces cleaned between families, and I have my second dose of vaccine scheduled for February 5th.